What is Hepatitis C?
virus known as HCV (Hepatitis C Virus) is responsible for the cause of this liver disease. When this virus is entered into the cells of liver it starts replicating itself and increases the damage by many folds. If this virus is not treated in the start, it badly damages the liver within few years and condition becomes chronic. The final and most dangerous stage of this disease is cancer of liver.
How Hepatitis C is Transmitted?
The HCV virus can be transmitted to human body from another human through sexual contact or blood. It is highly recommended to use properly sterilized instruments and equipment’s while doing blood transfusion process, Intravenous drug use or piercing your body.
What are Symptoms of Hepatitis C?
Although the symptoms and their intensity may vary from person to person, following are few main symptoms of this condition:
- Dark colored urine
- Skin and eyes may become Yellow (in few patients)
- Frequent pains in stomach
- Appetite is suppressed
- Patients feels tiredness most of the time.
If you feel that you have few or all of above mentioned symptoms then don’t delay and get your blood tests. The 2 main tests used to diagnose this condition are HCV RNA tests and HCV Antibody tests.
How Treatment of Hepatitis C is Done in Homeopathy?
The Good News is that Hepatitis C can be treated fully without any side effects using homeopathic medicines by an experienced Homeopathic Doctor like Dr. Sabeel. When homeopathic medicines are used properly following 3 positive things happen:
1) The underlying immune system is changed due to which human liver can fight virus more effectively.
2) The virus causing this disease are neutralized and detoxified. This results in prevention of further spread of this disease and lowering its intensity.
3) The healthy liver cells are stimulated and their growth is increased. This results in the increase in number of healthy liver cells and also increases their capability to fight Hepatitis creating virus.
There are more than 350 different homeopathic medicines that can be used to treat different cases of Hepatitis C. What works best for one patient may not work effectively for another patient. Only a wise and experienced Homeopathic doctor knows what medicines should be given to which patient.
Case Study 1:
Miss Rafinat was cured from Hepatitis C by the treatment of Dr. Sabeel using homeopathic medicines.
Case Study 2:
Munawar Hussain is Progressing From Hepatitis C by homeopathic treatment of Dr. Sabeel.
Case Study 3: